The Central Line Rules
- Do not post defamatory, offensive, profane, threatening, abusive, or illegal materials.
- Do not discuss professional fees or topics that could be interpreted as a violation of antitrust laws.
- Do not promote or sell products or services.
- Do not post material without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Do not assume that discussions are confidential or privileged.
The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) is not responsible for material posted by contributors and does not warrant nor guarantee the content, accuracy, or use of the content. ACEP disclaims any and all liability for claims or damages that may result from your use of this website. ACEP reserves the right to remove any material(s) that it considers objectionable from the site. Unless otherwise stated, ACEP does not endorse any statement, product or service that may be mentioned or linked to, on this site
ACEP accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted by users on this site, whether by ACEP or any third party. Such opinions do not necessarily reflect the policies of ACEP. In no event shall ACEP be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.